And, when you get done reading...
Take it away Sarah...
I'd like to share one of the first types of manicures I did. It's a gradient effect.
You will need:
Two colors of nail polish
Nail polish remover
1) Paint your nails with your choice of color
with a base coat underneath to protect your nail.
2) My second nail polish color was Essie's Big Spender.
3) Dab the makeup sponge on your nails. In order to get the gradient effect, try to have it darker and then slowly fade it out. I did my gradient starting at my nail bed, but you can do the opposite. You may need to repeat this step until you are satisfied.
Don't worry about the polish that gets on your fingers.
4) Clean up your nails with q-tips and nail polish remover.
I use generic non acetone.
I pour the nail polish remover into the cap of the bottle for easier access.
5) Once it's cleaned up, apply your top coat, and you're done!
Enjoy, and please contact me if you have any questions.
Plus you have a chance to enter her 300 follower give-away!
What's not to love, peeps!!!
Go enter to win:
1. Sinful Color nailpolish -- Frenzy
2. Sinful Color nailpolish -- Folly
3. Sinful Color nailpolish -- Happy Ending
4. O.P.I. New York City Ballet collection --
5. Maybelline Babylips Moisturizing Lip Balm -- Peach Kiss
6. 8 pack of cards and envelopes
Contest ends Friday, June 22nd.
Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you soon at Scissors and a Whisk!